1. Information Collected and their Usage:
a) The website collects primarily two kinds of information: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. The personally identifiable information is the information requesting information about our services, applying for a job or any other related services through the website. These activities are collectively known as the Identification Activities. When you engage in these activities, we may ask you to provide certain personal information about yourself. These involve information about the first name, last name, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth etc. Some of the information that we need are mandatory while the other is voluntary, depending on the kind of activity that is being carried out.
b) The Non-Personally Identifiable information does not identify a specific end user. This type of information includes the URL of the website that you visited before visiting the ISPG website. It also includes the URL that you visited after leaving our website, the type of browser you are using as well as your IP (internet Protocol) address. We get this information with the use of tools like cookies, web beacons or pixel tags. This information is utilized in troubleshooting, administering the website, gathering demographic information, analysing trends, complying with applicable law, and cooperating with law enforcement activities.
2. Disclosing Personally Identifiable information: We, at ISPG website, will not share, rent, sell, or trade any personally identifiable information given by you.
3. Disclosing Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share the Non-Personally Identifiable information with Partners, Affiliates and Advertisers. These companies may use the non-personally identifiable information like the website you visited before and after your visit to our site and the like, to market their products and services that may interest you. We may also share the information with third party service providers to administer our site and to continuously improve its quality.
4. You can choose not to provide any information. However, the information would be needed to engage in certain activity on the website.
5. At ISPG website, security is supreme for us. The personally identifiable information of the users is secured. The information resides on a secure server which is accessed by only select contractors and personnel.
6. The devices used by our website for recording data include the cookies and other tracking devices like the pixel tags and the web beacons.
7. The privacy policies discussed above only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect at ISPG website. It does not include the privacy policies of the sites linked to this website.